Every time you used a browser to view a product on a website and the product in your advertisement followed you? These are the cookies in action through which you face that thing
Small pieces of information that other websites can use to monitor you (and your web usage). You can keep logging into the websites you go to.
Cookies are not necessarily bad. However, some websites use them excessively to monitor your online activity. Using any popular online browser on Mac, you can quickly start clearing cookies if you’re concerned about your web history and want to start over.
How to Clear Cookies on Mac Book
Here is complete guide to clear cookies in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Open safari browser.
- Click History in the menu bar at the top left of your screen.
- Select Clear History from the menu’s bottom section.
- Use the drop-down menu to pick the timeframe you want to clear cookies and history from safari.
- Click on Clear History
- This clears your cookies and cache in addition to your Safari history.
- Remember that this may result in your being logged out of websites, etc.
Now select “Clear History” from the menu’s bottom-left corner.
Click the drop-down and choose “all history” to completely clear your cookies, cache, and history.
- Click chrome in the menu bar (Top left corner)
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
- Pick a time range same as “Safari”
- Click clear data
- In menu bar click on History in the menu bar (top left of your screen)
- Click Clear Recent History.
- Change the timeframe according to your choice.
- Choose data you want to remove.
- Click Ok